The mission of “Antardhwani”
, is to connect people afflicted with Ankylosing Spondylitis, help them share their experiences and spread awareness within the AS community in Gujarat about managing AS.
- Provide “information and education” about how to manage spondylitis.
- Provide and coordinate “events, workshops, and seminars” ” on AS.
- Provide a platform for AS patients to “exchange of ideas” and their experiences.
- Coordinate and interact with local, interstate, and international AS and “peer support groups” ” including participation in their events and activities.
- Preparing “database of Indian patients” to uncover the mysteries and solutions for AS.